Site news

Peekaboo Beans Gives Back!

Picture of Heather Scollon
Peekaboo Beans Gives Back!
by Heather Scollon - Monday, 14 March 2016, 2:13 PM

Please join us for a Peekaboo Beans kids clothing soiree supporting our school PAC!

My name is Crystal Becker and I am Sienna and Ever’s mom. I sell Peekaboo Beans kids clothing and I will be holding a fundraiser on, Thursday March 17th from 6pm-8pm. I will be donating all commissions earned from this event to our school’s PAC.

If you haven’t heard of Peekaboo Beans, we are an award winning, ethically manufactured brand of kid’s playwear out of Vancouver, BC. We custom make our fabric to ensure they are free from harmful chemicals and dyes. Beans are designed through the eyes of a child and are made for kids to move and play freely in. We have many features that my kids absolutely love and the quality is like no other. Peekaboo Beans is passionate about the benefits of unstructured play in a world of overscheduling and technological distractions, and our clothing is made for kids to play in!

I would like to invite you over and show you our Spring collection, while mingling and visiting with kids and parents.

Peekaboo Beans is on a mission to provide the ingredients for a playful life! I promise your kids will fall in love with these clothes. Please help us kick off Spring Break while giving back to your school PAC!

Please RSVP-Text or call Crystal 250-319-4307

1770 Foxtail Drive

If you cannot make it, but would like to order towards this giving soiree, please follow this link:

www.peekaboobeans.com/party/10264

If you have any questions, please call/text 250-319-4307 or email crystalb.stylist@peekaboobeans.com

Thank you!

Crystal, Sienna and Ever Becker